Saturday, April 11, 2009

Into a Holding Pattern

This is the end - for now - of weekly updates on this blog. I'll still write from time to time, but (for now) it won't be every single week. It's not that I'm out of ideas, but I need to turn my attention to a few other writing projects that are waiting in the wings, as well as focus a greater share of my attention on this summer's Kids Games.

This blog has met the fate of almost every blog (or website, or Facebook page) out there - you hit a point where you just can't keep updating it as frequently as you intended to, or want to. The archives are still here - plenty of stuff to chew on. Thanks for the many supportive comments that have been sent about this blog. As I said last week, it's worth it if only for my own sake, to crystallize my thinking and to communicate to you that we're serious about kids' spiritual development and wellness.