Sunday, March 22, 2015

Meet Brittany Eason, new Nursery & 2's coordinator


My name is Brittany Eason and I am beyond excited to see what God has in store for my wonderful volunteers and I, as I start the journey being the coordinator for ages two and under Saturday nights and the two-year-olds on Sundays.

I am from Aurora, Colorado we moved to San Diego four years ago. I've been working with preschool and under since I was in high school starting in a private preschool. When we moved out to San Diego I started volunteering in Children's Ministry.

My husband and I have been married for four wonderful years and have two boys, Connor who just turned five and Carson who is two years old. We moved up to Oceanside in December and started coming to NCCC right away and I am amazed at all the wonderful things God is doing in our lives and cannot wait to see what lies ahead.