Thursday, March 26, 2015

Meet Miki Montoya, Sunday nursery coordinator

Hello - I am Michael Ann Montoya...but most of you know me as Miki.  I recently started as the new nursery coordinator on Sunday mornings.

I grew up in a Christian home in beautiful Lake Tahoe, CA.  I gave my life to Christ when I was nine at our church in Truckee, CA.  I spent some of the best years of my childhood attending Awana, Sunday school and youth groups. I left the mountains in 2001 for the sunny beaches of San Diego.

I starting coming to NCCC with my boyfriend - now my husband - a little over 12 years ago. We were married ten years ago by the wonderful pastor, Bear. Shortly after marrying Rick we welcomed our true miracle and blessing Daniella Elise (she is now 7 going on 17!). I am also blessed with two wonderful step-sons Alex and Hunter who are the best big brothers a little girl could ever ask for.

As a family we love the outdoors: taking walks with our two dogs, camping, and rock climbing - but most of all, we love our family time at Disneyland.

I have grown up around babies. From being a younger sister, to babysitting in Junior High and High School, to nannying in college, I love the time I get to spend with the beautiful gifts that God has given so many of us here at NCCC.
 

I look forward to getting to know you all as you leave your little ones with me and my team in the nursery.