Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Meet 2nd & 3rd grade's Nicole Fountas

Hi - My name is Nicole Fountas and that's me on the left with my siblings.  I am thrilled to be joining the children's ministry team at North Coast Calvary Chapel! 

I am from Orange County, but have spent many years in San Diego. I graduated from Point Loma Nazarene University and then spent two years doing AmeriCorps in Boston. I worked with a non-profit doing volunteer management for corporations, youth, and families, and I fell in love with serving and partnering with my community.  I made my way back to San Diego and work at PLNU's Spiritual Development Office, working with students who lead small groups, a mentoring program, and a creative arts event.

I love to read, learn about the stars, and ride my bike.  I'm new to North County and enjoy exploring and finding hole-in-the-wall breakfast places.  I am so excited to get to know the NCCC family, participating in ministry, and learning about and sharing Jesus with the 2nd and 3rd graders.