Sunday, October 5, 2014

Meet Our Early Childhood Team Leader, Angie Goode

Hi there!


I am so excited to be a part of the Early Childhood team here at North Coast Calvary Chapel!   I am thrilled to be able to be able to be a part of the babies- preschool age group not only because they are crazy cute, but that I get to watch them as they begin to learn about Jesus!   

So a little bit about me:

  • Grew up in a Christian home and accepted Jesus into my heart at church when I was four.  (Yes, I do remember praying with my Sunday School Teacher! ☺ ) 
  • I have been working with kids since I was 12 from being a babysitter, to volunteering at church throughout college, teaching preschool and tutoring kids from three years old  – 12th grade. 
  • My husband and I have been married for 15 ½ years and we have four kids: ages: 12, 11, 10, and 8 ½. 
  • I love reading, fun coffees, and  running (when I have a minute).
  • I am truly blessed to be a part of a great team and I am looking forward to meeting you all.